Thanks to those of you who took my test. You rock!
And in case you were curious, here are the answers:
1. My country of origin is Mexico (I think everyone got that right)
2. I have two children
3. My car is a Toyota Matrix
4. My first SCA event was Night on the Town (it featured a ship and an inflatable sheep.)
5. My favorite coffee is coffee-flavored-coffee. Plain and simple. No hazelnut, French vanilla or any other godawful crap on it. (This is also a reference to the Dennis Leary routine, from the time in which you could not get coffe at any 7-11 that was not tainted by some sort of flavoring. I remember those dark days. All you could get was "Hazelnut," "French Vanilla," "Irish," etc. But you could not get a decent cup of coffee, just plain coffee, anywhere. Dennis Leary said "I want coffee flavored coffee, dammit!")
6. And finally (drumroll), my favorite rapier form is single rapier.
What can I say? I'm a purist. I like my fighting like my coffee, simple and unadultered, with a little bit of sugar. :-D
But I like an off-hand parrying weapon just as much as I like latte with skim-milk. Nice and satisfying when the real thing cannot be found.