1. Elaborate on your default icon.
Greebo, Nanny Ogg's cat from the Discworld novels. Greebo is a public menace and will fight, eat or #$&^* anything that gets in his path. Once he brought down an elk. A real chainsaw with fur, but Nanny still thinks of him as her cute little kitten. Nanny is the only person Greebo would not dare mess with.
And I love the "Something Wicked This Way Comes," which is not only a reference to the three witches in Hamlet, but it is also the name of my favorite Bradbury novel.
2. What's your current relationship status?
I am happily married to my sweetie, ballistabob
3. Ever have a near-death experience?
No, but I have seen my life pass in front of my eyes.
4. Name an obvious quality you have.
I'm smart (Pointing to head "I've got everything here in my kidney")
5. What's the name of the song that's stuck in your head right now?
Believe it or not, Sitientes, one of the songs we are to perform at Pennsic Choir
6. Any celeb you would marry?
No. I have already married the man I love.
7. Has anyone ever said you look like a celebrity?
Lara Croft, when I am wearing black and my hair in a single long braid.
8. Do you wear a watch?
9. Do you have anything pierced?
10. Do you have any tattoos?
11. Do you like pain?
12. Do you like to shop?
Of course! Charge!
13. What was the last thing you paid for with cash?
14. What was the last thing you paid for with your credit card?
An order from Amazon. com
15. Who was the last person you spoke to on the phone?
16. What is on your desktop background?
Some background that came with the computer. It's nice, though. Kind of a rural pink wall, with a green window and a blue ladder.
17. What is the background on your cell phone?
Some generic background from my cell company.
18. Do you like redheads?
Depending on the redhead.
19. Do you know any twins?
pirategirleee and Cassie, among others.
20. Do you have any weird relatives?
We are an extremely weird family. That includes me. That means that you normies are freaks.
21. What was the last movie you watched?
The 13th Floor.
22. What was the last book you read?
The Fourth Bear, by Jasper Fforde.