1. Milk, Dark or White chocolate? (only one!)
Oh, but there can be only one! Dark, of course.
2. If you had unlimited funds, but had to stay in the same house, how would you change it?
Well, I would start by redoing the deck. I would love one of those wraparound decks around the hose. Really cool.
Then I would have an addition built, with a garage for ballistabob, and a hyuuuuuuge walk-in closet in the master bedroom, and a powder room in the upper level. And maybe a hot tub in the back yard.
3. Have you ever been to Ireland?
Yes. Once upon a time. And a lovely country it is.
4. Are there any animals/bugs you strongly/rrationally dislike?
Scorpions. They are very annoying, and the only thing that works against them is a shoe.
5. Have you ever ridden a horse?
I used to ride quite a bit as a teen, in the style of charreria, and even tried and was accepted into one the escaramuza groups in my hometown, along with my sister. My mom, alas, was terrified of the risks and did not allow us to continue. But it is a lot of fun.